Article Processing fee:
- 100 USD per article.
- Waiver: We will accommodate authors that have less than 100 USD as their budget. Authors that cannot pay 100 USD can indicate their budget on submission or before submission by emailing us.
Processing fee covers:
- Publication expenses.
- Website Maintenance
- Journal and article Indexing.
- Provision of the Soft Copy to author(s).
- Sourcing for and adopting newer technologies
- Editorial fee.
- Lifetime support
- Article Archiving
Hard copy fee:
- Varies from 25 USD – 75 USD depending on the number of pages required for each copy. If you desire, we may limit the number of pages so as to arrive at a fee that you can afford.
- Hard copies are dispatched within 10 days after publication.
- Hard copies are sent via regular registered post and may take up to 3 weeks to be delivered, depending on the location.
- Expedited delivery via International couriers like DHL will require an additional fee that will be calculated on request.
Thesis processing fee: 15 USD per thesis.
Ebooks/books processing fee: click here.
Proofreading fee: contact us for a quote.
Language editing fee: contact us for a quote.
Langauge Translation fee: contact us for a quote.
Methods of Payment:
- Debit/Credit cards payment platforms
- Western Union
- Money Gram
- Wire (bank) Transfer
Call for Papers/Books
Call for Scholarly Articles
Authors from around the world are invited to send scholary articles that suits the scope of this journal. The journal is currently open to submissions and will process and publish articles monthly in two yearly issues.
The journal is centered on quality and goes about its processes in a very timely fashion. Seasoned editors/reviewers will be consulted to review each article(s), profer quality evaluations and polish the articles with expertise before publication.
Simply send your article(s) as an e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Call for Books
You are also invited to submit your books for online or print publication. We publish books related to all academic subject areas. Submit as an e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.