Why do we Charge a Publication Fee?
To cover the following:
All open access processing and publication expenses,
Journal and article Indexing,
Provision of the Soft Copy to author(s),
Sourcing for and adopting newer technologies,
Proofreading of manuscript,
What is the Article Processing/Publication Fee?
The fee is 100 USD but is currently automatically waived to 40 USD for all submissions except for submissions to Greener Journal of Medical Sciences.
This waiver is still ongoing but may be inapplicable in due course of time.
When to pay
1. The article processing/publication fee will be demanded when the article is accepted.
2. Authors should send their payments in a timely fashion, ideally within 7 days. It is a condition to use any granted waiver by paying promptly, because it may expire.
Methods of Payment
1. Secured online payment using a credit or debit card, or a PayPal account.
2. Money Gram, Ria money transfer, World Remit etc
3. Local or international Bank Transfer.
Payment inquiries can be made to our Accounts department via the email – email@example.com.